Summer is just around the corner in the Bay Area and we're starting to feel the heat. Watermelons are our favorite fruit to keep us hydrated during the sunny days. We decided to experiment and swap our usually yummy tomato caprese for a watermelon inspired version.
- 10 triangular slices of watermelon
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon of chopped basil
- 1/4 teaspoon Balsamic Glaze
- Arrange the triangular watermelon with the pointy side in a pie shape.
- Thinly slice mozzarella and crumble onto the watermelon.
- Sprinkle chopped basil.
- Drizzle Balsamic Glaze.